Shift Supervisor/keyholder, full time
17 February 2021
Know how to work a room?
Urban Barn is looking for a full-time Shift Supervisor / Keyholder at our South Shore locations in Quebec.
Our shift supervisors/ keyholders are responsible for supporting store management in the creation of a positive working environment for the team and an excellent shopping experience for our customers. This includes acting as a key holder, opening the store for business and ensuring we are ready to welcome customers, and/or closing down for business, and preparing our store for the following day. Shift supervisor/ keyholder treat the store as their home, act as a link between management, the team, and the warehouses to ensure our customer needs are always met.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so we are looking for candidates who can work 30-40 hours per week and a variety of shifts (i.e. weekdays, weeknights and weekends).
If you love great furniture, and love people, then come put your love to work at Urban Barn!
Who You Are
- You have got strong communication and listening skills
- You are friendly, self-motivated and vibrant
- You are sales-driven while being respectful and customer-focused
- You have a passion for interior décor and merchandising
- You know how to work a room!
What You Bring
- Minimum 2 years’ retail and/or customer service leadership experience preferred.
- A knack for establishing rapport with customers and offering exceptional service
- Ability to coach, train and direct team members, while keeping it real and productive
- Highly organized, motivated and can get quality work completed
- The ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs
Why Join Urban Barn
- A fun work environment with a Canadian-owned Company
- You will be surrounded by really cool furniture, home décor products and great people
- We offer competitive salaries, with added incentives and bonuses
- A very generous employee discount plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to grow your career in the retail furniture and home decor industry
- Did we mention you will work in a fun place... Some things are worth repeating!
We are Proudly Canadian, with over 50 retail stores across Canada, offering cool, contemporary furniture and home decor. We are all about making our customers and employees “feel right at home”