Assistant Store Manager, full time
5 November 2020
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As an Assistant Store Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers; being a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Work in partnership with the Store Manager to help meet and exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Drive sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Communicate field and/or market data to the appropriate department leaders when required
- Assist the Store Manager in all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Receive and process company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
- Maintain replenishment of product on the sales floor to company standards
- Support the Store Manager with securing company assets through the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Participate in store housekeeping duties.
- Ensure the compliance of all company and store policies and procedures
- Contribute to store and region success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist the Store Manager in hiring, training and supervising the performance of our team members
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure the successful onboarding and training of new team members
- Support the Store Manager with employee performance management
- Model the Carter’s Company Values and Leadership Behaviours
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years' retail management or supervisory experience
- High energy, enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service
- Interest in growing your career into a Store Manager role
- A history of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent visual merchandising abilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
Apply now to join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization!
Carter’s| OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Human ressource: